email@example.com | (512) 243-6426
Gaining a basic understanding of microorganisms is the first step to understanding the purpose and function of antimicrobial agents, including disinfectants, sanitizers, and antimicrobial devices.
To that end, Vivo Clinical Testing and Microchem Laboratory have assembled some free, educational materials anybody can read and learn from. In other words, here's some science love.
Note: This material is free to read, review, criticize, lambaste, love, etc, but it is copyright protected and shall not be published elsewhere, except with written consent of Microchem Laboratory or Vivo Clinical Testing.
- What is the Difference Between Gram Positive and Gram Negative Bacteria?
- What is a Bacterial Endospore?
- An Introduction to Bacteria, Viruses, Fungi, and Parasites
- Log Reduction and Percent Reduction Calculations
- Scientific Notation and Significant Digits in Microbiology